Before Pickup, At Delivery
Bid placed 2/15/2014 1:46 AM CST
Expires 24 hours after auction ends (3/17/2014 6:06 PM CST)
Transporter/courier will collect shipment between 2/26/2014 and 2/27/2014.
Transporter/courier will deliver shipment between 3/7/2014 and 3/10/2014.
Open Transport Service
Mode of Transport:
Direct contact with Transporter at any time after booking
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY PROFILE
PICKUP APPROX FEB 26/27
WE ARE TRANSPORTING A JET SKI TO ADELAIDE SO LIMITED ROOM LEFT ON THE TANDEM TRAILER
PAYMENT REQUIRED PRIOR TO PICKUP
PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP
Bikes2u's Terms and Conditions
By accepting this quote you are agreeing to this Service Provider's Terms and Conditions.
Arrival dates and times are approximate due to traffic, road construction or weather conditions we simply have no control over.
Schedule well in advance if you need the bike at a certain date.
We pool as many motorcycles as we can during our interstate runs.
Understand we are simply not driving across the country to pick up or drop off your motorcycle alone.
Pooling bikes together is the key to making motorcycle transportation affordable for you.
1) Currently due to downgrading the company currently is not insured by a transit insurance policy or any other type of insurance policy.
In the unfortunate event of damage or theft all insurance claims must be submitted to the buyer's own insurance company.
All relevant policy details be submitted to the company and the company with pay the buyers excess fee for any claims submitted against the company.
The onus is on the buyer to supply the relevant details to the company of any excess fee stated their insurance policy.
2) Motorcycles may undergo an inspection report by the company driver and a compiled list of all seen damage on the vehicle must be signed off by the driver.
Please note that the inspection report is not a RWC and is to only be used as a guide towards the standard condition of the bike.
3) If the motorcycle is dirty or is viewed at night a note will be on the inspection form stating that we could not perform a full inspection due to poor visibility or dirty motorcycle.
Therefore any damage on the motorcycle (apart from clearly visible damage) will not be the responsibility of the company.
4) Any damage on the motorcycle must be noted/sighted for any possible future claims covered under the buyers insurance policy before leaving the depot or upon delivery.
Any damage noted/sighted must be photographed and a copy of the photograph must be emailed to the company.
Any damage claims after the transportation period has been fully completed will not be the made valid against the company and the responsibility will not be claimed on behalf of the company.
5) We do welcome any parts or boxes which need to go with the bike, however all parts must be secured in a carton or box, addressed and tapped up. Loose items will not be accepted.
a) Please note one carton per bike and the weight limit on any one carton is 20kg.
b) No insurance is provided for boxed goods, or helmets only for the motorcycle.
6) No items are to be strapped to the seat of the motorcycle.
At times we do require sitting on the bike to stabilise it so we can secure it proper.
7) Motorcycles are not to leak fluids and the driver will not be held responsible if leaks were disclosed on pickup.
8) For touring groups luggage is accepted under prior arrangement with the company (1 suitcase per person is preferred)
Where is the jet-ski being delivered to and where would my delivery be to?
We have a few deliveries in Adelaide so we can meet you out on the hwy or maybe in Mt Barker as it is closer to you. Thanks Dianne
Mount Barker would be OK.
I have to contact the seller to confirm dates, also when is payment, when I pick it up?
If you confirm the booking i will contact the seller to arrange the pickup. You will also get our details and payment info. Thanks Dianne