Cash, Credit Card
Before Pickup, At Delivery
Bid placed 12/4/2013 5:47 AM CST
Expires 24 hours after auction ends (12/15/2013 2:13 AM CST)
Transporter/courier will collect shipment between 12/14/2013 and 12/16/2013.
Transporter/courier will deliver shipment between 12/17/2013 and 12/19/2013.
Open Transport Service
Mode of Transport:
Direct contact with Transporter at any time after booking
Hi we own and operate a motorcycle transportation business based in Melb.
We only have 1 spot available on our last trip before xmas.
Please let me know asap if you would like to confirm a booking with us.
Bikes2u's Terms and Conditions
By accepting this quote you are agreeing to this Service Provider's Terms and Conditions.
Arrival dates and times are approximate due to traffic, road construction or weather conditions we simply have no control over. Schedule well in advance if you need the bike at a certain date.
We pool as many motorcycles as we can during our interstate runs. Understand we are simply not driving across the country to pick up or drop off your motorcycle alone. Pooling bikes together is the key to making motorcycle transportation affordable for you.
1) All motorcycles conveyed by the company are insured under our transit insurance policy. In the unfortunate event of damage or theft all insurance claims will be submitted on behalf of the buyer. The onus is on the buyer to make full payment of an excess fee stated in our company's insurance policy.
2) Motorcycles may undergo an inspection report by the company driver and a compiled list of all seen damage on the vehicle must be signed off by the driver.
3) If the motorcycle is dirty or is viewed at night a note will be on the inspection form stating that we could not perform a full inspection due to poor visibility or dirty motorcycle. Therefore any damage on the motorcycle (apart from clearly visible damage) will not be the responsibility of the company.
4) Any damage on the motorcycle must be noted/sighted for claims before leaving the depot or upon delivery. Any claims after this period will not be the responsibility of the company.
5) Bikes 2 U do welcome any parts or boxes which need to go with the bike, however all parts must be secured in a carton or box, addressed and tapped up. Loose items will not be accepted.
a) Please note one carton per bike and the weight limit on any one carton is 20kg.
b) No insurance is provided for boxed goods, or helmets only for the motorcycle.
6) No items are to be strapped to the seat of the motorcycle. At times we do require sitting on the bike to stabilise it so we can secure it proper.
7) Motorcycles are not to leak fluids and the driver will not be held responsible if leaks were disclosed on pickup.
8) For touring groups luggage is accepted under prior arrangement with the company (1 suitcase per person is preferred)
There are no questions for this bid.